4.25.2010

Weekend

We started a vegetable garden! We are attempting to grow peas, beans, carrots, lettuce, a few different kinds of peppers, basil, and corn. We don't know much about gardening, but after watching Food, Inc., we thought we should give it a good try (I haven't been very motivated work in the garden or even water the plants ever before). Hopefully we'll get something =)!






Oliver had been doing this for about 20 minutes before I took this vid. He has been walking around the house with 2 pencils in his hands and playing everything like it is a drum (or "La-La" as he calls it).


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you too, Kate. Remember that time we had a double birthday party at Show Biz Pizza? I was crying because I was scared of the giant dog man, and you were wearing something turquoise.

I have a picture somewhere.