10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures from our 4-day Halloween celebration. This 1st one was from trick-or-treating on Thursday at Music Hall. Oliver was a bit afraid (in that he was screaming and crying) of the other kids in costumes and would go nowhere near them. But he did enjoy getting candy...

After a Halloween party on Friday morning at daycare, Oliver and I went to a pumpkin painting/carving party at Bel's house on Friday night.

We took a little break on Saturday night from dressing up, but Sam came through with several hours as a giant chicken.


Here are the pics from tonight. Bel, Amelia, Joe, and Kathy joined us for trick-or-treating in Bellevue. No more screaming and crying tonight--and lots and lots of candy!





3 comments:

(Toronto) Liz said...

That chicken costume really bothers me.

That firefighter however is AWESOME! I can't believe I haven't already commented on this post, since I have probably viewed it 40 times...

Josh said...

that is is a powerful costume.

Megan Menkveld said...

Love the fireman, but the chicken is hot. Kate, I see why you married him. I'm a vegetarian, so I'll pass. Really though, the fireman costume is one of the best I've seen.