10.18.2010

Visit from Geema, Eena, and Yandon

This is Grandma, as agile as she was in her youth, showing us all that she is still able to climb playground equipment. Afterward, I was hoping to arm wrestle, but she was too tired.





Anna giving me the stink-eye




Oliver was drawing us pictures tonight. Here is what he told us he was drawing:
purple = horse
green = spider
orange = crab
blue = bike
red = excavator
yellow = cow
black = sea horse
pink = buh-luh-luh-luh-luh?
pencil = another spider

These are all obvious from the drawing, right?


3 comments:

Toronto Liz said...

Oh I think the pink buh lul luh luh is bubble gum!

Yllas said...

If you make a good color copy of that, Pappa and I would frame it and put it up in our new apartment!

Megan Menkveld said...

Thanks for including the key, but I didn't need it. I thought it was pretty obvious just by looking at it.

Gramma on the playground climbing equipment was funny in an uncomfortable way. Anna's stink eye is classic and I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the comment because I was focused on Landon.