12.11.2010

Festival of Lights

Sam was working last night, so I took Oliver to the Festival of Lights at the zoo. These pics are blurry because I took them at night on my phone, but you'll get the point.

Oh--and I had to take a picture of the baby cougars because they were so cute.

Oliver made this gingerbread man follow us around for about 1/2 hour..."come on! come on!". The gingerbread man played with Oliver on the playground and took him over to see the goats. I, for my part, thought it was creepy to have an 8-ft, silent gingerbread man tailing us.






3 comments:

Sam, Kate & OIiver said...

I figure the gingerbread man was hitting on Mommy, but I know I don't have to worry, since he's probably not gluten-free.

-Sam

Toronto Liz said...

that isn't just creepy, it's downright chilling.

Megan Menkveld said...

Sam's comment is funny. The gingerbread man is creepy. Oliver liked him, but Santa not so much? Hmmm. The baby cougars - those are adorable.